“Life be not so short but that there is always time for courtesy.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
– If you think you will need to leave during a performance, sit near the back and wait for a break between storytellers to avoid disturbing those around you.
– Please follow the directions of the tent hosts.
– Turn off your cell phone, even a vibrating phone can disturb a performer.
– Please arrive in plenty of time for a performance. Any saved seats are up-for-grabs ten minutes before a performance begins.
– Please remember that our performances are spoken word performances. Talking loudly or making sounds near the performance tents disturbs the performers and audiences.
– Recording and photography are not permitted during performances.
What time will the “doors” be open at the Scera Shell Theatre on Saturday night? With the pre-show starting at 7:00?
The gates open at 6:30 pm at the Scera Shell for the Laughin’ Night on Saturday night.
Yes, you can buy tickets at the event. We hope to see you there!
where do we park to take the shuttles?
Are leashed dogs allowed in the festival tonight?
Thanks to all of you, we had a great festival this year. I hope you were all able to get your questions answered. I thought I would answer some questions that were asked but that I couldn’t get to before the festival was over. Maybe this will help for next year’s event.
1) The shuttle locations change each year, but the information about the location is on the website, the brochures and the festival program.
2) Service dogs on leashes are welcome at the festival.
3) We tried something new for ticketing this year, which caused a tiny bit of confusion. Since we had three venues for Laughin’ Night, we asked people to choose which location they would like to go to when they bought their tickets. They were then issued a wristband in a color which indicated their choice of venues. We tried to accomodate anyone who wanted to switch locations as much as we could, but most people stuck to their original plan and went to the venue indicated on their ticket/wristband. Hopefully this new system worked for you. If not, please let us know. We would love to hear your feedback, either good or bad.