“Life be not so short but that there is always time for courtesy.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
– If you think you will need to leave during a performance, sit near the back and wait for a break between storytellers to avoid disturbing those around you.
– Please follow the directions of the tent hosts.
– Turn off your cell phone, even a vibrating phone can disturb a performer.
– Please arrive in plenty of time for a performance. Any saved seats are up-for-grabs ten minutes before a performance begins.
– Please remember that our performances are spoken word performances. Talking loudly or making sounds near the performance tents disturbs the performers and audiences.
– Recording and photography are not permitted during performances.